Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Edgemoor, DE
Pay: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 00800-0011253348
Classification: Financial Analyst
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
The ideal candidate for this position is a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. This position is for someone who enjoys working as part of a team. Financial Analyst candidates will be interested in this opportunity through Robert Half Finance to join a thriving company, if they are skilled. In this role, you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other essential tasks include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. Does the thought of interacting with members as a crucial business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management excite you? Contact Robert Half Finance today about a dynamic job opportunity. This Financial Analyst role is located in the Wilmington Nt, Delaware, and it is a full-time employment opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Develop monthly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Drive P&L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Ensure business partners handle their resources by tracking monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Understand and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Deliver effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide valuable foresight and decision support
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- Execute and monitor forecasting reports
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience suggested)
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience desired
- Skill with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.