Part-Time Preventative Maintenance Technician
Location: Columbus, OH
Req/Job ID: 987041BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Part-time
Job Function: Repair/Installation
Store ID: 28114: IH-Columbus OH
A sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!
Transform Home Services LLC is a leading provider of Home Improvement, Protection and Repair services nationwide. We serve over 10 million customers annually with services including Appliance Repair, Home Warranties and Home Improvement solutions such as Kitchens, Windows, Doors, Flooring, HVAC and more. We partner with most of the leading Home Services related retail brands including Sears to help customers improve their homes and the appliances within.
Responsible for basic technical service on all Home Appliance products, including Refrigeration (non-sealed systems), Cooking, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Disposers, Laundry, Water Heaters and Lawn and Garden.
The Preventative Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing technical service on Preventative Maintenance calls, rework and inspection calls, shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion for Repair Technicians, and performing on-the-job training tasks when working with a Repair Technician on call types.
• Performs Preventative Maintenance Checks in the customer's home
• Perform rework and inspection calls in customer's home and retail or warehouse locations
• Rides with, or meets, Technician at designated location to assist on service call when assigned
• Shuttles parts and supplies to technician when applicable
• Provides courteous customer service
• Works as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
• Acts with a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
• Completes all Technician training elements within required timeframes
• Meets key performance metrics and productivity goals as defined by the business
• Provides knowledgeable and courteous preventative maintenance service
• Looks for methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Follows the Value Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
• Receives truck stock at home If the Company vehicle is retained at the Technician's place of residence
• Maintains truck stock inventory within the prescribed Company guidelines and standards • Follows the truck maintenance schedule, and keeps a clean, organized truck
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned