2nd Shift Batch Maker
Location: Medina, OH
2nd Shift Batch Maker - Medina Plant (2:00 - 10:30 p.m.)
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
- Handles batch making responsibilities in all departments
- Trained to make all formulations i.e. Roof coating, Latex and Solvent departments
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area
- Reports raw material/equipment needs to Production Manager
- Helps maintain inventory levels/cycle counts
- Fills batches according to need i.e. 1’s, 5’s, 55’s or totes (domestic or export)
- Operates tow motor
- Shop floor reporting
- Submit batch sample to QC lab for approval and retain before filling
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Computer literacy required, basic understanding of SAP helpful.
- Able to work independently in a team based lean/six sigma environment and contribute to the teams overall success.
- Preferred background in the Chemical Industry with batch making experience.
- Demonstrated safe work record
- Demonstrated reliable attendance
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability