Desktop Support Technician
Location: Hershey, PA
Ref ID: 03710-0011138978
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
You may be interested in the Desktop Support Technician role at Robert Half Technology, if you have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. If you are a problem solver who enjoys working in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the Desktop Support Technician position for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term temporary opportunity based in the Hershey, Pennsylvania, area.
**email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration for the Desktop Support Technician opening!!
- Assist on Windows 10 migration team
- Installations of new hardware for end users
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Windows 7 and 10 migration experience - Imaging PCs - Desktop support or related experience **email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration for the Desktop Support Technician opening!!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.