Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Pay: $25.65 - $29.70 /Hour
Ref ID: 04510-0011254380
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
Compensation: $25.65 to $29.70 hourly
Robert Half Technology is seeking a skilled Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easy-to-understand and concise format. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Technician role. Located in the Washington, District of Columbia, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature.
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
** For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] **
- Conference room setup & cleanup experience - Microsoft Office Word experience - Microsoft Office experience desired - Microsoft Office 365 experience required - Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint - Desktop support or related experience - Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals ** For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.