Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 03600-0011195869
Classification: Payroll Supervisor/Manager/Director
Compensation: $60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Are you ready for an opportunity were you can grow your career in an exciting and fast pace environment? Are you looking for a positive and caring company culture with excellent ownership? This might be the job for you! We are looking for a skilled Payroll Manager to join this growing construction firm.
• Provides direction and support to Payroll staff
• Plan, allocate and manage resources to efficiently complete the work
• Recruit, hire, and train new staff
• Ensure excellent customer service is provided
• Assess overall needs of the group and determine the best way to provide payroll services for company success
• Understands entire payroll process and can step in if needed
• Process Federal and State tax reporting and filings
• Worker’s compensation reporting and filings
• Union reporting and filings
• Vacation and sick leave tracking
• Garnishment reporting and filing
• Accurate reporting and filing of certified payroll
• Pay monthly Carpenter and Laborer benefits
• Reconcile all payroll liability accounts monthly
• Weekly journal entries for all payroll taxes and benefits
• Maintain all updates on union benefits/pay as changes occur
• Maintain all deductions/benefit and wage codes in the payroll module
• Assist Controller with various projects as needed
• Ensure accuracy of all payroll for W-2 reporting and filing timely
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of 5500 reporting and audit
• Partner with HR to ensure benefits are accurately and timely reported in payroll
• Maintain payroll drive with updated payroll reports, quarterlies, W-2 and additional files as needed.
• Verify all benefit billings with HR and payroll system monthly for accuracy
• Oversee Worker’s Compensation audit
• Maintain and record any payroll accruals monthly for accuracy of general ledger
• Partner with software company to ensure changes and updates are working accurately
MUST have experience processing with in-house software as well as previous management experience.
Please contact Carly Sahagian and email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.