Location: Arlington, VA
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Contracts Administrator
PAE is currently seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to support our Global Mission Services business unit from the Arlington, VA headquarters. The portfolio will consist primarily of major service contracts with the U.S. Department of State (DoS), Department of Defense (DoD), and the United Nations. In addition to all of the necessary qualifications of a Contracts Administrator, the selected candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic and high-energy environment. International travel is expected up to 20%.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: (Past practical experience in one or more areas)
- Must be a decisive multi-tasker that can proactively track and work a wide-range of contract actions, to include development of a schedule and active monitoring of tasks.
- Responsible for various contractual and operational functions including drafting letters, conducting data analysis, generating reports and driving operational actions to closure.
- Responsible for direct interface with members of the business operations team to ensure timely and accurate reporting of cost/funding status to the Government on a regular basis.
- Creates, maintains, and updates program and contractual records to include awards, modifications, proposals, reports, etc.
- Support for proposal efforts to include drafting solutions, technical writing and facilitating pricing actions.
- Understand and interpret contractual requirements to advise forward-deployed operational team on contractual issues.
- Analyze business and technical processes in order to formulate, develop and modify business information processing systems.
- Research, observe and analyze large sets of statistical data and document the processes.
- 5--8 years’ experience in contracts administration in support of government contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Skilled communicators who can clearly articulate/communicate via email, telephone calls, video teleconferencing and both internal and external written correspondence.
- Expertise in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Prior experience in supporting contract negotiations, preferably with United States Government contracts is highly desirable.
- Experience with varying contract types: fixed-price, cost, cost-reimbursable, time and material and incentive type contracts is required.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, effective writing is required.
- Well-developed communication skills with ability to interface with multiple levels of operations personnel and administrative staff are required.
- Organization skills, and negotiation skills with staff from Management, Operations is required, along with flexibility to work across time zones.
- Ability and willingness to travel to austere environments as and when needed (less than 20%) is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster