Location: Dothan, AL
Quality Representative - Dothan, AL
Our customer provides a safe and healthy work envirmonment. They offer the following benefits...
Responsibilities of a Quality Representative
• Review and update procedures to control and report quality issues
• Monitor all operations that affect quality
• Conduct training of inspectors, technicians and other staff
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
• Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
• Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
• Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
• Review current standards and policies
• Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
• Interact with State and Federal agencies and local law enforcement agencies regarding Radiation Safety.
• Review, update and oversee all operating, emergency and ALARA procedures as required by 10 CFR part 20.
• Regularly review procedures to ensure conformance to current CFRs, NRC regulations and license conditions.
• Conduct Radiation Safety training for radiographic personnel.
• Prior NDT Level III and/or RSO experience required.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]