Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay: $38.00 - $44.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 03500-0010678662
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Compensation: $38.00 to $44.00 hourly
Local client is seeking a High Level Security Engineer responsible for the build of the architecture and monitoring systems. This Security Engineer is expected to respond to, and document, any security threats, resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way. They must also be proficient in:
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security
- Documenting security certification
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Threat intelligence
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organisation
- Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me! [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Information - Network Security, Security
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.