Location: Martinsburg, WV
Home Instead Senior Care Key Player
A Key Player is any office position.
Home Instead is dedicated in hiring the highest quality staff to insure our clients get the best care during their senior years.
General Office Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner and colleagues
- Participate in meetings, Cross training in all departments.
- Enter and maintain accurate client records
- Maintain a professional tone and manner on all calls and in-person encounters with clients, CAREgivers, and colleagues
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Must have office experience in, Computer, Multi Phone Lines, Client Retaliations,
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Please apply under Key Player at Homeinstead.com/733
Please contact Allyson Starling 540-722-8750
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.