Location: Hillsboro, OR
Ref ID: 03600-0011248294
Classification: Payroll Administrator
A Payroll Administrator role has become available with a company through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. The client is searching for a candidate that is skilled in the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
For consideration, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!!
What you get to do every single day
- Help staff with PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits, general questions related to payroll, and other pay related issues
- Lead quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Expand systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Study fringe benefit reporting, pay practices related to FLSA, and other payroll areas to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Check data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Direct regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Do business with internal business partners, Human Resources, and Information Technology to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Warrant timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Deal with voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Abide with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Bonus Commision experience
- Paylocity experience desired
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Previous involvement in various withholdings, processing liens, and garnishments
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- CPP or FPC preferable
- Experience in working with HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.