Supervisor - San Jose, CA - USPCA
Location: San Jose, CA
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Position will be available only upon contract award. Part time and full time positions available
- Have authority to act for the Contractor on a day-to-day basis at worksites
- Ensure that officers are in proper uniform prior to performing officer duties on contract
- Perform supervisory post observation of officers on duty
- Conduct on-the-spot checks for officer posts
- Interface with employees and the public in the resolution of problems
- Maintain and operate the electronic security management system, and train subordinates to operate the system when required
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- 3 years of security experience within the past five years; [OR] An Associate's Degree in a related field and at least one year of experience; [OR] 3 years of military or National Officer (active duty or reserve) experience; [OR] Successful completion of a state certified Police Officer's Standard Training (POST) course; [OR] Any reasonable combination of the above within last 5 years and Reasonable Combination of Experience, School, Military or Training (equivalence to 3 years)
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in field supervision with law enforcement or security services
- Must possess or able to obtain a state firearms permit and guard card
- Must possess a valid unrestricted automobile driver's license
- Must be a citizen of the United States, possessing a social security card issued by the Socical Security Administration
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read,write and speak English fluently
- Must be capable of passing a background check, medical and psychological evaluation, drug test, and weapons qualification.
- Must be 21 years or older
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer