Back End Developer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Ref ID: 03500-0011003772
Classification: Back End Developer
Our client in the Financial Industry is searching for a Back End Developer. This role will be part of a brand new team and will have great opportunity to grow. This is a full time, direct full-time role that can pay between $90-110k.
This Back End Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining server side logic, data stores, and integrating back end services with front end elements. You will be working on a team in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Advanced experience with open source technologies
- 4+ years of experience developing solutions across various platforms in an enterprise digital environment in either Java or C#
- Solid understanding of technical design, architecture, and object oriented programming
- Experience developing microservices
Highly preferred experience:
- Experience developing solutions across the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with integrating multiple data sources and databases
- Experience with software development in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Jira, Git, Trello, etc.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial industry experience
This client has an exciting pipeline of innovative projects to work on - AND you can wear jeans every day! This Back End Developer role is moving fast so contact Danielle Chitty at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or at 405-236-0202 for more info.
Please, no Corporate to Corporate.
Java, C# - Sharp, Agile, Scrum, Scrum, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.