Location: Elkridge, MD
Lorien Elkridge, rated one of the best Nursing Homes in U.S. News and the Baltimore Sun, is actively seeking a Housekeeping Porter to join our team!
As a Porter, you will be contributing to the well-being of the the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department to assure our residents and patients have the best environment possible. You will assure that our residents, patients, visitors and employees have a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Stripping and waxing floors, burnishing and buffing floors, cleaning windows, using shampoo machines on furniture and carpets, maintaining cleanliness of housekeeping and nursing equipment.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, high dusting, furniture polish, pulling trash, and assisting with room moves.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the outer areas of the building, which include but are not limited to: the parking lot, patio, loading dock, and entrance way.
- Cleaning of common areas as well as resident’s rooms, offices, etc.
- Coordinate daily environmental services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Assist with special events/party setup and breakdowns.
- Maintain a good working relationship with fellow co-workers and supervisors.
- Work in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility
Various benefit packages are available to all eligible employees. Compensation is commensurate with experience. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Check us out of Facebook at Lorien Health Services!