Location: Kokomo, IN
The Production Supervisor - Intermediate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle.
- A vaild driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
- Please note this position is for the Launch department.
- May be required to travel domestically up to 20%.
- High School Diploma or GED required and 3-5 years of experience.
- Manufacturing experience (2 yrs MIN)
- Supervisory experience (2 yrs MIN)
- MUST be able to work any shift schedule and/or OT as needed.
- Candidate should be able to hit the ground running with little supervision.
- Candidates need to have supervisor experience (any industry), along with experience in a manufacturing environment.
Both union and non-union supervisory experience