Director of Quality & Food Safety
Location: Millville, NJ
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Quality & Food Safety
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Directs the First Shift Food Safety Programs
- Assist VP of Quality Assurance to meet strategic plant business needs by being involved in cross-functional teams to provide accurate analysis and timely response for problems related to and including sanitation and related testing of the environment, sanitary design, HACCP, assessments, in-plant audit functions, record keeping, etc.
- Ability to provide technical guidance as required and provides root-cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Assist the VP of Quality Assurance through SQF audits and any other audits.
- Verifies any/all formulations and labeling requirements per USDA and FDA regulations
- Bachelors Degree in Food Science or related field
- 2-3 years experience in Food Manufacturing industry.
- HACCP, PCQI, SQF Certifications Preferred
- Knowledge of USDA Regulations