Experienced Associate - Public Accounting
Location: Chico, CA
Do you enjoy challenging tax, audit, and business advisory work, as well as the opportunity to influence others? Are you interested in partnering with some of today’s progressive business owners and key decision makers? K•Coe Isom is a Top 100 public accounting and consulting firm that promotes a team approach to serving clients. We currently have several leadership openings for experienced accounting professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re a CPA and want to experience a different way of serving clients, look no further. Become a key business partner for our clients and help them strategically grow their business as you assess tax impact, assist with financial reporting needs, and provide business advice and recommendations. This role will provide you with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and make a real difference as you effectively manage people, projects, and clients. Beyond overseeing the risk and financial performance of engagements, you will also help to lead a team of accounting professionals committed to developing creative ideas and delivering significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
• CPA license and 2+ years of experience in public accounting
• Experience in financial reporting, and proficiency in the taxation of individuals, corporations, consolidated entities, partnerships, and other flow-through entities
• An interest in leading and mentoring other team members
• Demonstrated success in preparing more complex tax and accounting client deliverables
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate financial information
• Willingness to travel occasionally overnight
• Business development exposure
• Technical training abilities
What’s in it for you:
• Leadership and influence, fulfillment, and growth and development
• A people-centered culture, with fun as part of our core firm values
• A robust training and development program, designed to help you enhance your distinct abilities and use them to grow your career and the firm
• More freedom to explore and focus on your unique areas of interest
Full time positions currently available in: Chico, CA, Fresno, CA, Garden City, KS, Indianapolis, IN, Kansas City, KS, Loveland, CO, Sacramento, CA, and Salina, KS
K•Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave. EOE.
How to apply:
We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average accounting professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your people focus and communication style. Submit your interest via an online application at www.kcoe.com/careers. Attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of supporting internal and external clients.