Location: Philadelphia, PA
Ref ID: 03710-0011144537
Classification: Software Developer
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You'll have the opportunity to work with Robert Half if you apply for this long-term temporary-to-full-time Software Developer job today. You'll be great at this Software Developer job if you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer role will be located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. You'll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can!
- Carry out code-review at regular intervals and come together with other developers
- We need a candidate who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Troubleshoot and provide production support
- Collaborate with Scrum team to provide accurate work estimates
- Give clear and consistent message around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Less than one year of experience preferred - Applicants should have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. - Applicants with familiarity with scrum are preferred - Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL - Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs - Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred - Applicants should have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc. - Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) - Knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, is required for success at this position
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.