Courier/Field Services Technician
Location: Vineland, NJ
Eurofins QC is a full-service environmental and pharmaceutical laboratory that has provided analytical chemistry and microbiological services to a diverse range of clients since 1943. Eurofins QC's analytical product array is focused on providing testing services that enable clients to meet their regulatory and monitoring commitments. Analytical data is produced within a quality system framework that provides clients with an accurate and representative portrayal of a sample's constituents. This data empowers them to make informed, confident decisions regarding future actions related to regulatory compliance requirements.
Eurofins is searching for a Courier/ Field Service Technician in Vineland, NJ
Courier/Field Services Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Provide sample collection to various clients
• Complete all assigned routes
• Furnish sample containers to various clients
• Perform miscellaneous on-site testing when required and record all data
• Adhere to the company handbook and health and safety policies
• Drive in a safe manor and observe all traffic laws
• Monitor and maintain proper vehicle maintenance and cleanliness
• Work during the hours assigned and work weekends and or holidays when requested
• Observe all OSHA safety requirements
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by company including reassignment to another task or department
• Do not enter any confined space without direct approval from upper management
• Fill out and submit all required sample documents
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Must have adequate knowledge of the geographical region
• Must have a valid driver's license and possess a clean driving record
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift a 25-pound object from the floor to a shelf five feet high
• Must be able to hear, see, travel to and from laboratory and department locations, communicate with others, read and possess ability to reason
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The company will provide a vehicle and will train qualified applicant
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm or similar, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Vineland, NJ are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.