CNC Maintenance Technician
Location: Manchester, NH
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
We are seeking a CNC Maintenance and Repair Technician for a direct hire opportunity with a fast growing manufacturing company! Client offers generous benefit package along with competitive salary and room for advancement.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Repair and diagnosis of milling and grinding machines
- Documentation of repairs and part inventory usage
- Creation of repair quotes
- On occasion, provide troubleshooting support for these machines via phone, email, web-chats, remote control, etc.
- Visiting our customers on-site to implement repairs
Qualifications and Expectations
- Experience in repairing CNC equipment or other high precision equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel within the U.S.
- Ability to work successfully both independently, as well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to work well under pressure
What You Can Expect
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Challenging and diversified career in a modern company
- Daily new challenges
- Dynamic, flexible and helpful team
- Pleasant and casual work atmosphere
- Comprehensive job training