EDI Specialist/Logistics Clerk
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 01300-0011247046
Classification: Logistics Clerk
Compensation: $50000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
OfficeTeam is working with a client in the Marketing/PR industry to find a EDI Specialist/Logistics Coordinator with experience working in the software SPS Commerce for EDI. PLEASE NOTE that candidates with experience with SPS Commerce for EDI will ONLY be considered. The logistics clerk will be working with clients coordinating shipments. The role needs to perform a heavy amount of data entry and customer service as well. This Logistics Clerk will be responsible for the processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors and arranging shipments. Don't wait - apply today! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois area.
- Check, follow, and assist dispatch & progress of orders on time and to meet delivery requirements
- Perform various administrative duties
- Follow-up with carriers, as necessary
- Corroborate freight bills and process bills of lading
- Transmit and synchronize with inventory and sales management; warehouse; logistics for service changes
- Attend to guidelines for approving carriers
Interested candidate should email resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with subject heading "SPS Commerce Position".
-MUST HAVE experience working in SPS Commerce for EDI to be considered
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Are you looking for work that requires experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions?
- 3+ years experience with shipping/logistics
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Customer service experience desired
- Excellent data entry skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.