Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Location: Wescosville, PA
Ref ID: 03710-0011243996
Classification: Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Project Managers/ Sr. Consultants looking for new opportunities will be interested in this position for a talented candidate. We really need a candidate who is adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences, to take this position to the next level. You could find yourself at the center of our client's strategic business plan, if you apply for this new Senior Project Manager role via Robert Half Technology today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area. As a key member of the team, the chosen candidate will need to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. This position is also responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Interested? Submit an application today!
- Forms schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Coordinates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Work side by side with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Colludes and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Arranges the daily stand-ups, assuring they are focused, timely, and brief
- Plots and conducts the sprint planning and grooming meetings and tracks ticket assignments
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Associates with Product Owner/Product Manager to make sure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are unmistakable and attainable
- Masters deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Product Owner, and Dev Ops
- Present detailed reporting to management on risk assessment, project status, and milestone completion
- Secure that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Combines info from QA leads, technical leads, and business analysts into ideas
- Be of help to classify, manage, identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Help cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Heads project planning
- Provides the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Eventuates and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Sustain the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Provides project outlines with fitting ticket workflows and boards
- Attends as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- The person in this position should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - The person in this position should be flexible and focused - You might be a good fit for this position if you have a Project Management (PMP) certification - We are particularly looking for candidates with proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools - Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well - Capable of working independently with minimal oversight - Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently - Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is strongly preferred. - Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines - Background in project management, operations, and supervisory leadership - Project management experience desired - Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.