Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Location: West Reading, PA
Ref ID: 03710-0011144595
Classification: Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
We're looking for talented Project Managers/ Sr. Consultants who are looking for new opportunities! For immediate consideration please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This position's duties require a candidate who is adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences. Robert Half Technology is filling a Senior Project Manager role with a candidate who will be put at the center of our client's strategic business plan. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the West Reading, Pennsylvania area. You might be good at this job if you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders by acting as a key member of the team. You will succeed in this role if you can be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Don't wait - submit an application today!
What you get to do every day
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Sets out schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Heads project planning
- Assembles report from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into an analysis
- Registers and controls the sprint planning and grooming meetings and trails ticket assignments
- Manages deployment scheduling in coordination with Product Owner, tech lead and Dev Ops
- Advances to manage, identify, and classify risk for functional improvement requests
- Colludes and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Work closely together with the Product Specialist, Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, and QA Manager
- Help the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- See to it that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Help to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Endeavors as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, leading scrum ceremonies, and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Indicates project with reliable ticket workflows and boards
- Delivers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Adheres and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Collaborates with Product Owner/Product Manager to secure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clean and feasible
- Collaborates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Manages the daily stand-ups, securing they are timely, brief, and focused
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is required for success at this position - It is preferred for applicants to have a Project Management (PMP) certification - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs - Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications - Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines - Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience - Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening) - Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - We'll consider you a good candidate for this position if you are flexible and focused - Strong problem-solving skills - PMP Certification experience desired - We'll consider you a good candidate for this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Ability to work independently with minimal oversight - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues For immediate consideration please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.