Location: PLYMOUTH MTNG, PA
Ref ID: 03710-0011249729
Classification: Applications Architect
• Looking for more of an architect level candidate
• Understanding of AWS data and analytics services, able to re-architect solution based on these services to deal with scalability and new user requirements.
• Expertise in TSQL and ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services
• Able to convert user requirements into instructions \ task that an Angular developer can implement
• Experience with CloudOps and DevOps
• Architecture they have uses ETL for SQL Server Integration Services
• Needs to be hands on and can do the AWS networking piece
For immediate consideration please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Amazon Web Services (AWS), TSQL, ETL
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.