Project Manager II, IT
Location: Cleveland, OH
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Influencing and leading
• Team work
• Conflict management
• Stress tolerance
• Qualification in project management or equivalent
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel up to 5% domestically
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and MS Project
• Scrum / Agile experience required
• Business process improvement experience
All of the above. Must have 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.