Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Norman, OK
Pay: $21.56 - $24.96 /Hour
Ref ID: 03500-0010983338
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
Compensation: $21.56 to $24.96 hourly
Robert Half Technology might have the Desktop Support Technician role for you, if you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. If you are a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment, you will thrive in this position. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary-to-full-time in nature and is located in the Norman, Oklahoma, area.
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing - Desktop support or related experience - Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 experience preferred - Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 - Active Directory experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.