Location: Fairbanks, AK
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate and advise in developing various IADS scenarios to meet aircrew and/or mission training requirements
• Maintain specific knowledge of all known types of SAM/AAA weapons systems, IADS used throughout the world to include Command and Control and weapon system operator tactics, and JPARC threat system capabilities
• Provide/brief aircrews with the current training capabilities and services the JPARC can provide and brief projected future capabilities of the JPARC
• Proficient in the operations of all applicable communications, SA/GCI, and TSPI display systems in order to provide C2 to threat operators
• Document mission results, perform final analysis of engagements to assign a Probability of Kill ratinDebrief participating aircrew on sortie/package/mission effectiveness and provide feedback to users of JPARC systems
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to use electronic media software (eg Excel/Access/Powerpoint)
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Military experience with large force flying exercises
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled