Help Desk Analyst I
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay: $17.10 - $20.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 03500-0009020562
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
Compensation: $17.10 to $20.00 hourly
Local client in Bricktown with immediate need for project help desk and desktop support professionals. Candidates for a Desktop Support Analyst position
• Experience with Desktop Hardware, Software Applications, Operating Systems and Network Connectivity.
• Customer Service-oriented and proactive in anticipating; resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
• A bachelor's degree in a computer-related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience installing and supporting PC. Laptop hardware and software are standard requirements; although some employers are willing to substitute work experience for formal education. Additional requirements may include detail oriented certifications from entities such as HDI (Desktop Support Technician or Support Center Analyst), CompTIA or Microsoft (Microsoft Certified IT detail oriented or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator).
• Typical duties include maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies with procedures for upgrade. Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery. Ensuring that new equipment is installed ready to operate on schedule analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
Interested with this opportunity please call at: 405-236-0202 or apply at Roberthalf.com.
Robert Half Technology provides a competitive health insurance plan to all its consultants. As a contractor you will be eligible to receive benefits right away, utilize direct deposit, partake in online skills development, holiday pay, 401k, and vacation time. Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.
POS - Point of Sale, Routers, VPN - Virtual Private Network, Microsoft Windows 7
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.