Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Location: Village, OK
Ref ID: 03500-0011054884
Classification: Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
An experienced Project Manager/ Senior. Consultant is needed for this position! You could join our local client's existing team onsite as their Senior Project Manager in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area! The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. You will be managing key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. This job is important because it ensures that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. Act now and apply today! This is a full-time opportunity.
- Work in close cooperation with the Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Manager, Product Owner/Product Manager, and Product Specialist
- Engages and communicates with designers, technical team members, developers, and stakeholders
- Confirm that the functional requirements are met, tracked, and achievable
- Coordinates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Organizes and leads the sprint planning and grooming meetings and records ticket assignments
- Establishes detailed reporting to management on risk assessment, project status, and milestone completion
- Functions as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Works with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Directs deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner- Help to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Aid the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Works with Product Owner/Product Manager to ensure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clear and achievable
- Directs project planning
- Confirms the RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed) matrix for projects in a product line
- Sets schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Watches and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Creates project with correct ticket workflows and boards
- Supplies the daily stand-ups, safeguarding they are brief, focused, and timely
- Gathers information from technical leads, Quality Assurance leads and business analysts into recommendations
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools - Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have a Project Management (PMP) certification - Ability to work independently with minimal oversight - Minimum of 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience - Applicants with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs are preferred - Scrum experience - Comprehensive knowledge of Agile project management - Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Project - Knowledge of Agile Scrum - Candidates who are flexible and focused will be preferred - Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines - Familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement - Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.