Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Portland, OR
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 03600-0011210291
Classification: Benefits Administrator
Compensation: $75000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Ian Williams, Recruiting Manager with Robert Half, is currently partnering with an expanding and local digital marketing company looking to bring on a Lead Executive Assistant to support the CEO and other administrative staff. If you are looking for a detail oriented yet fun office environment and want to be part of a supportive team that will push you into further growth, then this could be the right role for you.
- Directly support the CEO and supervise 4 other administrative staff
- Heavy calendar management for the CEO, both business and personal
- Arrange domestic/international travel arrangements
- Travel 15-25% of year on business trips with CEO
- Assist on projects and collaborate with multiple departments to improve work processes, structure, and inclusion
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience, preferably supporting executive within the C-Suite.
- Previous calendar management
- Travel arrangement expertise
- Willingness to travel domestically/internationally
- Ability to lead and manage a team, experience preferred
- Past use of Expensify, Concur, Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel especially)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.