Systems Security Administrator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay: $24.70 - $28.60 /Hour
Ref ID: 03500-0010678387
Classification: Systems Security Administrator
Compensation: $24.70 to $28.60 hourly
Local client is seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist. In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure the software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber attacks. The job will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong Information Technology skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
• Cybersecurity Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
• Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
• Research best ways to secure company-wide Information Technology infrastructure
• Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures
• Quality Assurance software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks
• Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
• Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack
• Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
• Work independently or as part of a team as needed
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in please contact (405) 236-0202. Thank you!
Network Security, Firewall, Wireless Security and Assessment
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.