Location: Wilmington, DE
Ref ID: 03720-0011195719
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
In this role, you will need to excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. We're looking for driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment. Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role that may be the position for you, if that's you. If you are a motivated candidate with effective problem-solving abilities, we encourage you to apply. Located in the Wilmington, Delaware, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary-to-full-time in nature.
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Desktop support or related experience - Expertise in Break Fix - Microsoft Windows Server experience desired - Proficiency in Customer Support - Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.