Simple Machine Operator
Location: New Albany, IN
Sets up and operates straight-line gluers and related peripheral / supporting equipment for the purpose of manufacturing folded and glued cartons.
- Stacks box blanks in feed mechanism
- Inspects completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work order specifications
- Packs finished product (kick) into corrugate boxes
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Ability to work at least eight hour shifts, up to twelve hour shifts in twenty-four hour day.
- Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen company's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
- High School Diploma or GED
- preferred Basic computer skills,
- data entry preferred
- Visual Color Discrimination, the ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of colors
- New Albany, Indiana, United States - Full time