Location: Moline, IL
Pay: $35,000.00 - $37,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 01500-0011240717
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $35000.00 to $37000.00 yearly
A well respected, always growing service organization is looking to hire a dynamic Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) and collections. You will also be responsible for office safety training, new hire orientations, and scheduling. This is company offers you a great work culture, excellent benefits and career advancement opportunity.
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant
• General administrative and accounting support for the branch
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing, and reconciling corporate credit cards
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• Fleet scheduling, labor scheduling, new business scheduling and paperwork
• Safety trainer for branch
• Branch learning specialist – conducting meetings ad training for safety regulations
• New hire orientation
• Working with construction crews and technicians
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Alex Fagan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• 3-4 years office experience preferred
• Construction industry experience strongly preferred but not required
• Accurate data entry skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred
• Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.