PRN THERAPIST (LICENSED)
Location: Huntington, WV
River Park Hospital has an opening for a PRN Therapist to workweekends. Job responsibilities include:
Essential Core Functions:
- Assessment of patients / families.
- Treatment planning.
- Individual, group, family therapy.
- Serve as member of program and clinical teams
- Communicates with external entities, including providers, Social Service agencies, courts, etc.
Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology.
- Valid WV license or license eligible and under clinical supervision.
- Specialized training/certification for population served.
Knowledge and Skills Needed
- Clinical skills for population served.
- Knowledge of lifespan development.
- Ability to work cooperatively with patients, families, staff, external entities, and physicians.
- Ability to document care consistent with policy and procedures.
- Customer service.