Supply Chain, Internal Logistics Co-op Spring 2020
Location: Elyria, OH
Supply Chain – Internal Logistics Co-op
This is a co-op opportunity for Industrial Engineering majors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. A co-op in this position will work in the logistics department at the corporate headquarters in Elyria OH and/or at our manufacturing facilities in Bowling Green KY, Huntington IN, or Acuna Mexico depending on the internal logistics project needs.
Required SkillsRequired Experience
- Support internal logistics projects at corporate headquarters or manufacturing locations as needed based on projects. Required tasks may involve data collection such as time studies, process flow mapping or any other data discovery relevant for improving material flows or any other internal logistics processes.
- Support internal logistics team with various administrative duties, such as data maintenance, meeting coordination, preparation of reports and data analysis etc.
- Maintain training documentation for any internal logistics related tasks.
- Utilize various systems or data sources to compile and analyze data as needed.
- Collaborate with other functions as needed, including transportation, manufacturing, finance, purchasing, demand planning, inventory planning, quality, and customer service.