QC Servicing Supervisor
Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Job ID 2018-7256
Position Category Servicing
Company Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
Position Type Regular
Carrington is a holding company whose primary businesses include asset management, mortgages, real estate transactions and real estate logistics. Collectively, the businesses are vertically- and horizontally-integrated, and provide a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States. Carrington's international presence includes operations in the United Kingdom and Italy. Guided by a leadership team with a wealth of industry experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. Join us.
The QC Servicing Supervisor is responsible for managing a Quality Control team to ensure CMS Mortgage Servicing business units are in compliance with all internal policies & procedures, federal, state, local and governmental regulatory requirements; and investor/product specific guidelines
What you'll do:
- Ensure audits are conducted in accordance with Quality Control Servicing program framework
- Supervise daily work flow in call quality and/or loan level audits
- Ensure QC departmental timelines compliance.
- Provide Quality Control audit reporting and findings which require corrective action plans to correct deficiencies identified in processes.
- Research and respond to exception disputes
- Oversee daily workflow; provide guidance and leadership to assigned team, including hiring, counseling, termination, compliance and on-going education.
- Assist with preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly audit reports for business units, QC Management and Executive Management.
- Review, validate and assist with development of Policy & Procedures, and process improvements.
- Provide support in system of record administration and maintenance
- Complete monthly self-evaluation performance reviews per company policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You'll love this job if you're:
- Adaptable and Ambitious. You enthusiastically take on other projects to help take your team to the next level!
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You're passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Mortgage Lending/Servicing experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.