Sr Business Analyst, Salesforce
Location: Cleveland, OH
About the Job
Sales Enablement Product Team is responsible for platform management across the Salesforce, nCino and Service Cloud products. The individual in this role will perform a broad range of business analyst activities to support the Salesforce platform across the development lifecycle process. Additionally, the role will work with various lines of business across the Corporate Bank, technology partners and various other partners to deliver the Salesforce Strategic roadmap.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage Line of Business partners to understand business process, capture business requirements and work through end to end process flows across the Salesforce platform.
- Focus on UX design and process optimization.
- Work with KTO Technical Business Analyst/Project Management partners to communicate required changes to development/delivery teams, clarify any development questions and understand and evaluate potential Salesforce solutions to the requirements.
- Create business and technical documentation for user base to utilize the platform.
- Become a subject matter experience across the core CRM product offering and functionality.
- Help create and perform testing scripts across the development lifecycle.
- Coordinate UAT testing across various LOB stakeholders, log defects and communicate testing progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience.
- 3 number of years using Salesforce solutions (or core CRM).
- Sales optimization via a digital solution experience
- An ability to champion change, influence others, and foster teamwork.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Problem solving mentality that combines a lean improvement skillset with the ability to tailor tools to the specific needs of the organization.
- Demonstrated horizontal collaboration across multiple stakeholders with internal partners including technology, operations, onboarding, servicing, finance, sales, legal, compliance, and other internal and external partners including vendors, to develop consensus within the organization and to coordinate resources to support solution development and management.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.