Outpatient Psychiatrists - Adult and Child/Adolescent – All locations
Location: Columbia, MO
Responsible for psychiatric evaluation, consultation, treatment and recommendations
1) Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
2) Psychiatric consultation and recommendation
3) Prescription of psychotropic medication
4) Oversight of treatment for psychiatric rehabilitation consumers
5) Documentation of treatment within medical record
6) Other duties as assigned by medical director
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Completion of approved residency in General Psychiatry.
Board Eligible or Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Must be licensed Physician in the State of Missouri and state of residency, if outside of Missouri.
Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.