CDL-A Dedicated Student Drivers
Location: Mauston, WI
100% Dedicated: Local, Regional & Long Haul Routes
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
- Predictable Schedules
- Company Trucks Now Set at 65 mph cruise speed
- Local & Regional Drivers are Home Daily or Throughout the Week
- Dry Van, Flatbed, Reefer & Tanker (subject to location)
- Solo & Team Opportunities Available
- NFI Dedicated Drivers Average $55,000+ Annually
- Sign On Bonuses (subject to location)
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus (no cap)
- Safety Performance Bonuses Quarterly & Annual
- Average Tractor Age: 2.5 Years
- Immediate Benefits Available
Drive for a company that understands how to make your personal success their priority. Get started today with NFI.For more information, call: 866-634-5627
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families.
We offer great pay and a supportive family atmosphere as well as opportunities for advancement, including our owner-operator program.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 21 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!Apply now!
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must be at least 21 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled