Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition)
Location: Manchester, NH
Name: Casey Taylor
Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition)
The Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition) strategically and operationally identifies, builds relationships and selects candidates who possess the values and skills to be successful.
Establishes clear courses of action to ensure that work is organized, managed and completed effectively Ability to think creatively to develop and implement innovative solutions Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks/situations; flexible and adaptable Demonstrated skills in influencing, diplomacy, negotiation, collaboration and relationship building Outstanding communication, both oral and written, strong listening skills, presentation and facilitation skills, models resiliency and innovation in all interactions with leaders, staff, applicants, and candidates Abilities
Ability to build strong partner relationships with leaders Ability to mentor and coach team members Able to adapt style and work with all levels of employees Self-directed and drives programs and change in appropriate pace, manner, and style
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Partners with business leaders to determine staffing needs. Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with hiring managers.
- Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing talent for organizational 'fit' ahead of business demand to meet strategic talent goals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies and plans to ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Interviews and collaborates with hiring managers to support effective hiring decisions.
- Facilitates and implements the hiring process using established policies and practices as a framework for selection and hiring.
- Responsible for partnering with all roles and at all levels in the organization. Must be strategic and tactical to achieve desired results.
- Must ensure compliance with all regulations and reporting regarding the full cycle process Workforce Analysis
- Partnering with leaders, assists in developing plans to achieve organizational/departmental strategy based upon a proactively developed workforce analysis.
- Facilitates and leads projects to improve or enhance the Talent Acquisition process and systems, including but not limited to workforce analysis and talent pipeline development.
- Talent Acquisition Analytics
- Leads and develops processes and infrastructure while partnering with business leaders to identify future role and talent needs by analyzing data including succession plans, workforce planning data, historical role attrition, etc., to accurately predict openings.
Knowledge and Skills
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or related field
- 5+ required; 8+ years required for a Senior level
- Experience with diversity and veteran recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and project management
- Demonstrated experience as a Talent Acquisition Strategist
- Sound, relevant computer skills, including web sourcing and Social Media Knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Talent Acquisition analytic
Licenses and Certifications
- Knowledge of organization branding and integration with Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local employment laws
- Up-to-date on current industry and technology trends in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Workday recruiting a plus Skills
For more information please contact Casey Taylor at 860-674-1636 ext 240 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
- SHRM Certification [PHR, SPHR] or certification in Talent Acquisition preferred
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects. Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.