Special Education Teacher
Location: Newark, NJ
Location: Newark, NJ 07102
Date Posted: 01/17/2020
Category: Education K12
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a Special Education Teacher to assist children with special needs in Essex County (Newark)
Monday - Friday (during school hours)
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this role you will be responsible for providing care to developmentally disabled children to promote emotional and social growth in a school setting.
* Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom where assigned.
* Established and maintains order in the classroom.
* Maintains a classroom environment conductive to effective learning.
* Returns instructional materials and equipment to proper place.
* Dismisses all students from the classroom before leaving the building.
* Conducts oneself in a business like and task-oriented manner.
* Uses positive verbal and non verbal skills that enhance learning.
* Models non-discriminatory practices in all activities.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
* Ability to comply with written and oral instructions
* Ability to create an efficient working relationship with other personnel
* Proficiency in maintaining efficient classroom management skills
* Willingness to stand for most hours of the day or sit for extensive periods of time
* Close and personal relationship with pupils on a daily basis
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* 48-60 College Credits
* Experience working with children with special needs
* Must be able to complete and pass a background check
* Department of Education Fingerprints
* Must possess experience in a school setting
* NJ Special Education Certification
* Teacher of Students with Disabilities
* Teacher of Handicapped
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1192305-20
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-426-0932
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.