Sr. Program Management w/Polygraph
Location: Herndon, VA
Performs complex business and technical analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Monitors systems and teams to identify risks. Tracks risks, and works with technical teams to create mitigation plans. Manages the mitigation plans through to disposition
Performs configuration management responsibility utilizing a proven configuration management system
- Encourage and track program efficiencies and innovations
- Develops and prepares streamlined reports utilizing customer enterprise tools
- Participates in Scrum of Scrums and Joint sprint reviews to monitor and report on progress of work
- Leads Scrum Master working group to continuously improve best practices
- Provide guidance to teams in the practice of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Works with teams to develop and improve Development/Operations (DevOps) practices by promoting the use of automated testing and other development tools
- Monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s) to include delivery of all CDRLs.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Participates and leads several working technical working groups
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Serves as a team or task leader.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Knowledge of software development environment
Knowledge of SAFe
Certified Scrum Master
Knowledge of development and testing tools
Knowledge of configuration management systems
10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.