Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 00416-9502297111
Classification: Executive Assistant
Compensation: $25.00 to $30.00 hourly
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to join a Healthcare startup in San Francisco. As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for managing several calendars, creating and editing documents, and travel coordination. The ideal candidate has several years of experience as an Executive Assistant and is polished. This is a great opportunity to gain additional experience and work for a thriving company. Please see below and if you meet the requirements, contact Nwamaka at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Provide support to C-Suite Executives
- Manage several high volume calendars.
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Arrange other travel accommodations - hotels, car rentals, reservations, etc.
- Reconcile expense reports
- Arrange meetings, set-up conference calls and book conference rooms
- Sit in on board meetings and take minutes
- Provide general support to visitors and incoming clients
- Event coordination for special projects
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant required
- College degree required
- Technically savvy and capable of picking up new softwares quickly
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and grammar
- Must feel comfortable wearing different hats and working independently
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
If you or someone you know meets the qualifications listed above, please reach out to Nwamaka at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.