Location: Savannah, GA
Service Advisor (Savannah, GA):
is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Service Advisor
for our high volume service department. The responsibilities of this role includes greeting the customer, creating a service repair order based on the customer's request, and keeping the customer informed of the status of the repair.
Assist in the operation of managing a profitable service department through productive staffing, strong customer satisfaction, cost controls, setting and meeting objectives with high initiative for change and control of service activity. The Service Writer/Advisor provides advice to customers regarding vehicle repairs.
- Assist customers with setting service appointments, and keeping our clients informed of the status of their vehicles in for service.
- Open and close work orders in a timely manner.
- Research vehicle recalls, service & repair information with manufacturers' websites.
- Being able to sell needed vehicle maintenance & repairs in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Must work closely with vehicle repair technicians.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Respectable comprehension of dealer business systems and computer skills, ADP Dealer System preferred but not required.
- Able and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Possess high level of overall technical knowledge.
- Clean driving record, and must pass drug screen and background check.
- Experience with heavy duty dealership and/or diesel service environment preferred.