Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Ref ID: 02600-0011020636
Classification: Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Are you a talented Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant? We're seeking someone like you who is looking for a new opportunity in the Amusement/Recreation/Entertainment industry. Are you adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences? Our client wants to place a Senior Project Manager at the center of their strategic business plan, so if that interests you apply to this Robert Half Technology opportunity today. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Portsmouth, New Hampshire area. If you believe you can act as a key member of the team to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you will be good at this job. Ideal candidates for this role can also be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Please apply right away!
What you get to do every single day
- Creates detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Provide that the functional requirements are met, tracked, and achievable
- Assist cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Collaborates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Observes and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Interacts with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Provides the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Oversees project planning
- Coordinates and directs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Lays out project with appropriate ticket workflows and boards
- Interacts and communicates with designers, stakeholders, developers, and technical team members
- Brings together figures from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into recommendations
- Works as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, leading scrum ceremonies, and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Enhances the daily stand-ups, making sure they are brief, focused, and timely
- Establishes schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Administers deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Product Owner, and Dev Ops
- Help the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Work side by side with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Works together with Product Owner/Product Manager to confirm that the product vision and high-level business objectives are distinct and workable
- Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - Candidates with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs will be the best fit for this position - Excellent oral and written communications skills - This position requires proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools Contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information - Flexible and focused - Can work independently with minimal supervision - Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience - Candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification will be the best fit for this position. - Cyber Risk experience preferred - Comprehensive knowledge of Cyber Security - Proficiency in compliance - Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Excellent problem-solving skills - To be considered, you should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Vow to meet business deadlines
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.