CDLA Local Truck Driver - cc823
Location: Mauston, WI
CDLA Local Truck Driver
Our MAUSTON, WI dedicated fleet runs truckload reefers to stores & delivery points throughout the Midwest (IL, WI, MN), and return back to MAUSTON with vendor backhaul
- Annual Average $57K - $62K
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Quarterly / Annual Safety Bonus, $2K Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainer/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10K per year!!
- Multiple Shifts & Start times Available
- Local & Regional Deliveries - Schedules are available for home every night!!
- No TWIC or Hazmat needed
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact Darrell Comer @ 856-470-1940
for immediate consideration! Why NFI?
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!Apply now!
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled