Sales Manager / Automotive Sales / Sales Management
Location: Pleasantville, NJ
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep is currently looking for seasoned automotive Sales Managers. This manager will be responsible for the sales success of the dealership by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long term goals, and meeting the objectives set by upper management.
- Recruitment and manage sales staff
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance
- Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners
- Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
- Creates cost-effective advertising programs and merchandizing strategies for the dealership
The ideal candidate must have a strong management background.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of successful experience in automotive sales or equivalent sales industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Managers are required to stay current with federal, state, and local regulations affecting their operations and comply with them
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!